SERVICES TO LAW FIRMS
BLUETT & O'DONOGHUE ARCHITECTS provide services to Law Firms, International and Irish:
Litigation, ADR :
Our Areas of Expertise :
- General Architectural practice,
- Project Management in the Built Environment ,
- Conservation, Protected Structures and National Monuments,
- Fire Engineering, Fire & Safety Engineering,
- Planning & Development - Practice & Procedure,
- Environmental Practice & Procedure,
- Development Agreements; GCCC Public Works Agreements; PPP Agreements; Collateral Warranty Agreements,
- Dispute Avoidance & Dispute Resolution Services.
Our Principals and support staff provide Expert Witness Services relating to Litigation, Arbitration, Tribunals of Inquiry, etc - in our areas of expertise; -
- Fire Engineering, Fire & Safety Engineering, General Architectural Practice Peter Bluett B.Arch.Sc., Dip.Arch., M.Sc.,(Fire Eng.), MRIAI, MI(Fire)E
- Protected Structures Practice, General Conservation Architecture Practice, Michael O’BoyleB.Arch., MUBC, MRIAI
- Project Management Practice, Built Environment Contracts. Dispute Avoidance, ADR. James O’Donoghue Dip.Arch., B.(Arch.)Sc., Dip.Proj.Man., Dip.Arb., Dip.I.C.Arb., FRIAI, RIBA, FCI.Arb.
- Planning & Development Practice, Environmental Projects Practice, Masterplanning and Urban Design Practice, Cormac O’Sullivan B.Arch., M.Phil., IHBC, MRTPI, MIPI, MRIAI
Submissions to Statutory Bodies and Funding Agencies;
- An Bord Pleanala
- Local Authorities
- Dept. of Environment Heritage and Local Government
- Dept. of Education and Science
- The Heritage Council
- Office of Public Works
- Health Service Executive
- Financial Institutions
Property transaction business:
To the Solicitor for the Selling Party;
- Pre-sales Property Assessments; general and due diligence inquiries in terms of Statutory requirements - compliance with Consents; Planning; Building Control; Fire; Environmental.
- Sales Maps, Diagrams, Plans, 3D imaging, outline specifications and area schedules -; for Brochures.
- Assistance with regularizing of imperfections in Planning, Building Control, Environmental, Fire Certificates, Title.
- Assistance with Planning status enhancement; land use zoning submissions, “enabling works” planning applications, master planning – development potential assessment.
To the Solicitor for the Purchasing Party;
- Pre-Purchase Survey Reports; Visual Condition, Compliance issues,
- Searches; Planning (comparison of property as- built with Permission), Fire Safety Certification (Comparison of development as built with Consent ); Environmental (Comparison of development with License and other permit details).
- Development Potential Appraisal; Masterplanning. Preliminary consultations with; Planning Authorities; Building Control Authorities; Environmental Protection Agency (this can only be conducted if Vendors Permission is available).
- Schemes with Cost Plans for potential development and improvements,
- Where the Expertise of colleague Disciplines; Civil/Structural Engineering, Building Services Engineering, Archaeological, Quantity Surveying, Rights of Light, etc. is warranted, we will be pleased to advise on Consultant selection and Scoping of appropriate services, etc.
RECEIVERSHIPS, EXAMINERSHIPS and LIQUIDATIONS :
We can assist Legal Advisors, Receivers, Examiners and Liquidators on property issues in areas within our expertise.
·Partially complete developments requiring limited works Project Management.
·Unauthorized Development – Assistance in the revolution of non-compliances and rectification of defects to optimize conveyancabilty.
·Investigation of Planning Title, Building Control Title.
·Fire & Safety Engineering issues.
We have developed a service to assist with distressed properties. We appreciate the tight budgetary controls which Receivers, Examiners and Liquidators must work under and we would be pleased to discuss services to assist.